This October 17-18, 2017 Broward County invites you to join us at our 3rd Annual Florida International Trade and Cultural Expo (FITCE) to be held at the Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Explore FITCE 2017’s program, participating countries and the many ways to participate at: WWW.FITCEXPO.COM
This year, FITCE will welcome local and international companies for a unique opportunity to engage high level government leaders (Former Presidents from Latin America), international trade experts and delegations from around the world to participate in dialogues relating to international trade, foreign direct investment and culture. FITCE 2017 expects to attract 200 international businesses, 400 local businesses, multi-cultural global trade representatives from over 35 countries and government leaders from around the globe to the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
FITCE 2017 WILL FEATURE:
· Panel Discussions and Seminars – such as the ’11 Steps to Exporting – A Roadmap to your Exporting Success’and ‘How to Import’
· Doing Business with the World! – Business opportunities presented by foreign government officials, ambassadors, consuls general, trade commissioners and/or leaders of bi-national chambers of commerce representing over 35 countries
· NEW! Speed Matchmaking with Country Representatives – Meet one-on-one with government officials, ambassadors, consuls generals, trade commissioners and/or leaders of bi-national chambers of commerce for over 35 countries
· The World Expo – visit and network with local and international exhibitors
· B2B Matchmaking Services – service offered by the Global Trade Chamber to match your business with buyers and suppliers
· Former Presidents Luncheon and Economic Engines Panel & International Trade Awards – organized by the Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce
· Networking Cocktail Receptions / Cultural Experiences, and much more!
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND FITCE?
· Sell your products and services to international businesses from over 35 countries worldwide!
· Meet & Greet international delegations, consulates, trade commissioners and bi-national chambers at Doing Business World and at the World Expo!
· Learn about the 11 Steps to Exporting, How to Import, How to Get Financing and more!
How can I participate?
· Showcase your business as a FITCE 2017 Official Sponsor! (sponsorship packages starting at $500 – see attached)
· Become a FITCE 2017 Exhibitor at the World Expo! (limited space – $45/table)
· Participate as a General Admission Attendee (limited admission –No Cost)
· Attend our Partner’s Special Events:
o Former Presidents Luncheon (October 17 @ 12PM, Cost: $55)
o Economic Engines Luncheon (October 18 @ 12:30PM, Cost: $55)
o Presidential Opening Network Reception & Cultural Experience (October 17 @ 5:30PM, Cost: $25)
o Closing Cocktail Reception & Cultural Exchange (October 18 @ 5:30PM, Cost: $25)
· Contract B2B Matchmaking Services via the Global Trade Chamber (Cost: $30/scheduled meeting)
· If you are an international delegation, foreign government, consulate, trade commission or bi-national chamber, please contact Paola Isaac at email@example.com or 954-357-7894 for special instructions
To Register visit WWW.FITCEXPO.COM
Don’t miss this opportunity to participate at FITCE 2017! Let’s Do Business with the World!
Limited Spaces Available – RSVP mandatory by October 15th, 2017
See you all there!